Day of Wedding Coordination
A popular service for couples or families that have completed planning and would like to focus on enjoying their special day. We oversee all vendors, schedules, and guest requests while the couple of honor enjoys the spotlight. Allow us to be your eyes and ears “behind the scenes” and to ensure that your event will surpass all of your expectations. Our coordinators promise a seamless and stress free day for our clients.
• Package includes two meetings prior to the event, 8 hours day-of coverage by 3 coordinators.
• 2 meetings prior to your special day begin 6-8 weeks prior to your event
• Create Entrance Timeline and song selection for DJ
• Vendor Referrals as needed
• Ceremony Program Selection
• Vendor Contract Review to Ensure Accurate Delivery on Wedding Day
• Assistance with Ceremony Order / Selections
• Processional & Recessional Order
• Ceremony Diagram for Wedding Party
• Ceremony Seating Plans for Special Guests
• Create Detailed Wedding Day Schedule for Wedding Party
• Create Detailed Wedding Day timeline for Vendors
• Coordinate Final Details with Vendors
• Final Vendor Confirmations
• Collect Items the Week of to Bring to Rehearsal (Pictures, Guest book, Seating Cards, Cake Service Set, Toasting Glasses, Table Numbers, Place Cards, Favors, Candles, etc.)
We travel to Orange County cities, Los Angeles, San Diego and the Inland Empire.
Day of Coordination is priced at $2,250. Unlike other planners, we don’t request any information from you before providing a full quote for Day Of Coordination. Gone are the days where your price is determined by the venue, budget and number of guests. We’ve done away with phrases like “starting at” prices to ensure you get quality service at a good rate!